Steps in Selling My Annuities
The Preliminary Planning Process:
1. Finding and Identifying Your Prospects. The planning begins with finding and identifying your prospects. Just who are you looking for? You will have to find prospects that need and want your annuity and are able to afford it. And since you are working towards creating along-term relationship with them, you will also have to identify people who would most probably make repeat purchases and referrals for your annuities.
2. Approaching Your Prospects. The next step is to approach your prospects. This involves contacting and setting up appointments with them. You can talk to them over the phone, through e-mails or face to face. You can also set up a seminar where they can learn more about what you are offering. Remember that first impressions, last. So make a good one. If you have a successful start towards building a good relationship with your prospect, chances are, you will generate sales and gain all-important referrals to other prospects.
The Business Establishing Process
3. Gathering Information from Your Prospects. When you meet with your prospect, you should try to gather as much related information as you can. This will create an impression that you are working towards giving them the best possible offer you can give. Do not be afraid to ask a lot of questions. These questions will help you learn about your prospects needs, wants and what their plans are.
Make sure that you speak in a friendly but professional manner so as to gain their trust and confidence in you. You have to listen carefully take down notes to help you in doing the next step.
4. Analyzing Your Information. Analyze what will work and what will not work for your prospects from the information you have gathered from them. Look at their financial position, their needs, their wants and their plans.
5. Establishing Your Goals. Once you have analyzed your information, you should then establish your goals for your prospects. This involves organizing the information generated into a potential plan that will benefit you and your prospect. If your annuity plans do not seem to fit your prospects’ plans right away, suggest courses of action that will meet her plans.
Because you aim to create a long-term relationship with them, even though they are not availing of your annuities now, they may do business with you in the future after they have met their wants.
6. Setting Up an Implementation Plan. For your prospects that fit in your annuities, you should create a plan that will be both beneficial to them and yourself. You should present them your plan, explain what needs explaining and ask for their feedback and confirmation, if they permit. Clarify any misunderstandings your prospects have to settle into an agreement.
The Implementation Process
7. Implementing the Plan. After agreements between you and your prospects, you are now ready to put the plan into action. Complete the necessary matters and paperwork. Inform your prospects if they are required to do something in order to implement the plan. When they are already account holders, you should try to convert them into clients. Send your plans and policies to them and sell them on the benefits you can provide.
8. Creating Good Client Relationship. Lastly, you should aim to create a lasting relationship with your clients. You can do this by continuously guiding your clients with your ongoing service. This is also an opportunity to offer them other annuities you have and gain referrals.
Always remember to give a hundred percent (and more) in every service you need to provide for them to obtain their trust and loyalty to you.
By your GoodBuddy Richard La Compte
You may contact me through my Help Desk
My ArticlesGuide To Selling Annuity Payments
Sell My Annuity Payments
Facts On Selling Annuities
Steps In Selling My Annuities
Reasons To Sell Structured Settlement Annuity
Should You Sell Annuity Payments?
Is Selling Your Annuity Settlement The Ultimate Solution?
The Best Ways To Sell Your Annuity
How To Easily Sell Your Annuity Payments
The Basics You Have To Know In Selling Annuities
Where To Sell Annuities Connection
Formulas In Selling Your Annuities
Client-Focused Selling: The Key To Selling Annuities
Useful Facts About Annuity Selling
Sell Your Annuities Right
Sell Annuity Payment To Refinance Home Loans
Inherited Annuity: A Boon Or A Bane?
What You Need To Know When Selling Annuity
Sell Annuity Comparison For Cash
Understanding Your Rate Of Return
Sell Retirement Annuity For Lump Sum Payment
Sell Annuity Settlement: The Basic Guide
Sell Tax Deferred Annuity